Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
Baratza's Encore Grinder for coffee or espresso is an entry-level burr grinder that improved upon the features of the previous Maestro Plus generation. The upgraded gear box provides improved durability and decreased noisiness and 450RPMs. Unlike its predecessors, the Baratza Encore can effectively be used with traditional espresso machines. While it is fine enough for pressurized espresso systems with some additional finessing it can work with non-pressurized espresso machines as well. This is an easy to use, easy to adjust grinder that offers a consistent grind at a good price.
Features of the Baratza Encore Grinder
- Gear Box 2.0: Baratza's improved gear box makes this grinder more durable in the long run.
- Great Wheels: At the heart of the Encore is the conical (cone-shaped) burr set. Swiss made and designed from hardened steel, this conical design is great for espresso machines as it delivers consistent grinding action with minimal friction and heat buildup.
- Ultimate Quality Control: The Encore is designed to allow complete control with a flip of a switch. Choose from 40 grind settings by turning the bean hopper to the desired level and adjust as your preferences (and tastes!) change.
- Automatic (or Manual): Control the grind more precisely with the manual button on the front of the unit, or use the on/off switch on its side for larger quantities.
- Easy Clean: The cutting wheel/grinding element easily lifts from the grinder for quick and frequent cleaning.
- Large Bean Hopper: Large for a home grinder, the hopper holds .5 pounds of beans, which equals about 20 shots of espresso or several pots of coffee. Compatible with the bean hopper extension for additional capacity.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||7.0000|
|RPM of Burrs||450 RPM|
|Bean Hopper Capacity||8 oz|
|Dosing Options||No Progamming - All Manual|
|Adjustment Configuration||Stepped - Macro Settings Only|
|Grinder Style||Burr - Conical Steel|
|Timer or On/Off Switch||On/Off Switch Only|