Bodum Kenya French Press
The BODUM coffee press KENYA is a crossroads between tradition and modernity! For those of you who prefer chrome plated steel, the tested coffee press KENYA offers the best way of enjoying a cup of coffee: Easy and quick to use it is THE method if you want to brew coffee right. You will extract the most essential oils of freshly ground coffee, leaving least sediment in your cup! Simply add ground coffee, pour well temperated water, stir, wait 3-4 minutes and by gently depressing the plunger you stop the brewing - a healing during hectic days! Drinking handmade coffee does no longer belong to the past but is a luxury of the future: We designed an entertaining coffee press with a frame entirely made of chrome plated steel. The plastic handle and the base are protecting the user and any surface from damage through heat. The coffee press KENYA will immerse you into the contrasting world of tasting, smelling and savoring the full flavor profile of coffee!
Available in 34 ounce, 17 ounce, and 12 ounce sizes.
- New Kenya coffee press uses the preferred plunger method
- Heat-resistant, borosilicate glass beaker with curved plastic frame
- Stainless-steel 3-piece filter system; no paper filter needed
- Frame protects table from heat; all parts are dishwasher-safe
- 34-ounce capacity makes 3 mugs or 8 after-dinner cups of coffee